- I jar (170g) Almond butter (I use Meridian – you can get it easily in the supermarket)
- ½ cup desiccated coconut
- 1 tbsp. honey
- 1 tbsp. coconut oil
- 100g dark chocolate (good quality)
- Pinch of salt
- In a food processor blend the almond butter, desiccated coconut, honey, coconut oil and salt until well combined and smooth.
- Place around 9 bun cases into a bun tray (aka Yorkshire pudding tray) and spoon into each case the mixture.
- Melt the dark chocolate (in a glass bowl over hot water usually works best). Once melted pour the melted chocolate into each case.
- Freeze for about an hour to set.