- 1 Cauliflower (leaves removed)
- 4 cloves garlic (or a massive squeeze of garlic puree)
- ¼ – ½ pint stock (chicken is best but any will do)
- Coconut Oil
- Salt and Pepper to season
- Cut the whites of the cauliflower up and put into a food processor. Blend until the raw cauliflower has the consistency of rice (if you don’t have a food processer / blender you can always use a cheese grater!)
- Heat up a teaspoon of coconut oil in a frying pan over a medium heat. Add the rice to the pan along with the garlic. Cook for about 5 minutes and season. Keep stirring it to prevent it sticking to the pan.
- Add the stock and let it reduce down for about 10 minutes until you get the perfect consistency – not too hard and not soggy !
Tailor your rice to your recipe. If you are cooking Mexican food – add in a tbsp. of coriander, if Caribbean add in Thyme………….